Scholarships are available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in May, September, and January. Scholarships will equate to CAD $2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies. All new international students, studying in an academic program are eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
Further details of this scholarship are:
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Each term a total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD $2,000 scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before:
- January 30th, 2022 for May 2022 Semester
- May 31st, 2022 for September 2022 Semester
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following:
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in May 2022/September 2022
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for EAP Graduates
Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
Eligibility: These awards are based on the following criteria:
- significant improvement in all areas of English language development and
- characteristics of respect, support, and cross-cultural communication within the Humber community.
These awards are available to EAP graduates who have begun a diploma, degree, or postgraduate certificate program at Humber College. EAP graduates do not need to apply for these awards. Faculty nominate recipients each Fall semester, and the recipients are notified in November.
Application Deadlines: 31st May 2022
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Humber College in Toronto, Canada
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Important Notice: The scholarships are divided throughout The University’s three semesters each year. Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.